Elevate your training and competitions with this ultra-lightweight gi.
This gi’s ultra-lightweight construction allows you to move fluidly with no restriction as you roll. Its fabric is perfect for competition, and its durability makes it the perfect training gi as well. Dominate the mat in a Hayabusa Ultra-Lightweight Gi!
- 350-GSM pearl weave cotton top
- 8oz ripstop cotton-polyester blend pants
- Reinforced lapels, knees, and stress areas for durability
- Designed to be IBJJF compliant (white, blue, black)
- Pre-treated to prevent color fade
- Stretch drawstring
- Weave: Pearl Weave Top
- Pants: 8oz ripstop cotton-polyester blend
- Reinforcements: lapels, knees, sleeves and general stress areas
- Draw String: Stretch drawstring
- IBJJF Compliant: Yes (white, blue, black)
- Weight: (Weight may vary) A0 - 3.1lbs/1.4kgs, A1 - 3.3lbs/1.5kgs, A2 - 3.5lbs/1.6kgs, A3 - 3.8lbs/1.7kgs ,A4 - 4.0lbs/1.8kgs, A5 - 4.2lbs/1.9kgs
- Model Information: Mike: 5'10", 185lb, A2 Jacket. Alison: 5'7", 170lb, A1 Jacket.
- Best for: Entry-level / Intermediate / Advanced
- Care instructions: Pre-treated to prevent color fade. Wash cold and hang to dry.
The Ultra-Lightweight Gi features our lightest design to keep you cool and allow for fluid movement through any technique or position while you train.
Low Weight. High Quality.
This gi sets new standards for competition gis, with a light, yet durable pearl weave fabric that doesn't sacrifice quality or style.
Beat The Scale
On competition day, you should be thinking about Jiu-Jitsu, not making weight. This is our lightest gi, designed to help give you an edge during weigh-ins.
What size should I buy? Please reference our sizing chart
Is this Gi IBJJF Approved? Yes! This gi also comes in the three IBJJF compliant colors: white, blue, & black.
How much does the Gi weigh? Weights may vary: A0 - 3.1lbs, A1 - 3.3lbs, A2 - 3.5lbs, A3 - 3.8lbs, A4 - 4.0lbs, A5- 4.2lbs
How should I wash my Gi? Pre-treated to prevent color fade. Wash cold and hang to dry.
How is this Gi different from other Hayabusa Gi's? The Ultra-Lightweight Gi is Hayabusa's lightest gi yet. If you compete regularly or strive to compete in the future, this is the gi for you. It's great for beating the scales but has the durability for everyday training.